“Customer Wins Massive £52,851 PPI Claims Refund”
Possibly our most famous customer is William Robb, he came to us in January 2010 asking us to look into a PPI policy on a loan and you wouldn’t believe what we found. It turns out Mr Robb had been seriously mis sold PPI a number of times alongside loans, mortgages and credit cards but it’s ok because he turned out to be on of our VERY happy customers. In the end we managed to get £52,851.30 back for William from his lenders, but our work isn’t done because there are plenty more people owed a hefty refund.
Mis sold and excessively priced Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) has been packaged alongside credit cards, loans, mortgages and car finance by banks, lenders and brokers. The problem is; it’s been included without you knowing about it, wanting it or needing it – but don’t worry, if you’ve got mis sold PPI policies we’ll find them and get a refund from your lender.
We’ve fought and won thousands of PPI claims cases – Here’s how we do it:
- All of your mis sold PPI policies will be found.
If your lending profile is anything like our average customer then you may have as many as four mis sold PPI policies hidden inside all types of credit agreements.
When you consider the average payout is just over £3,000 per policy, no one would blame you for hoping you have four mis sold policies as well!
- Making a PPI claim should be free.
At an average cost of £3,000; each of your mis sold PPI policies has already taken a fair chunk of your wage packet, so we’re not going to add to that by charging you to start a case. Starting a claim through PPICo.org is completely free, plus: if you don’t have your loan paperwork we’ll cover the costs of getting it from your lender.
- It’s not just a PPI refund, we’ll also find any unfair charges on your statements and include them in your claim.
- Efficient case handling.
Our legal team will work as quickly and efficiently as possible using experience and intimate knowledge PPI claims cases to make sure your complaint is heard by your lender.
- We’ll deal with lenders so you don’t have to. You can take on your lender alone but if you’d prefer to let us deal with the legal case and associated paperwork then we’ll make sure that you receive every penny you’re owed. Remember – we’ve been through it all before!
- Straight forward fees and clear processes.
If your case is successful then you pay a flat fee of 25% + VAT and that’s it, there are no fees to start your claim and if your complaint is not successful you don’t pay a penny – we’re strictly No Win No Fee.
- You’ll be kept up to date.
Every step of the way you’ll be kept in the loop about where your case is up to, it’s your money so you need to know how close you are to getting it back. Should you want a case update in between; you can ring us any time for free on 0800 840 7292.
- Your case is in safe hands.
When it comes making to a financial complaint against a City powerhouse, you need to be firm, professional and know what you’re talking about. With PPICo.org it’s different: our entire team only deals with PPI claims, we’re a well-oiled machine and our solicitors know what it takes to win a financial claim case.
- Getting your paperwork from your lender is costly, but we’ll cover that
- Our freephone number means you can speak to us for free when you want information
- You’ll get a Dedicated Case Manager so there’s no messing around when you call in
- Your case will be handled by experienced PPI solicitors
- When your claim is successful you pay 25% plus VAT and nothing else
- If you don’t have your loan/credit card paperwork we’ll get it for you from your lender
- Free case updates – call us for free or send an email to find out your case status
- Your financial information is always safe and when your case is over it’s securely destroyed
- With a 100% success rate on mis sold PPI cases it’s fair to say that your case will be in competent hands
- We’ll find ALL of the hidden PPI policies on ALL of the borrowings you claim against
William Robb is one of the 32 million credit card holders in the UK and after hearing about the mis sold PPI scandal, he wanted to know if he had an unfair PPI policy. After researching on the Internet.
- William Robb
Julia Lester won back a massive £10,351.81 in mis sold PPI payments through our team, plus she received the interest she would’ve earned had the money been in a savings account. A brilliant result!
- Julia Lester
It’s worth making a PPI claim if you have ever taken out a credit card, car finance agreement, mortgage or loan. If you find out you have mis sold PPI then you can begin a case against the policy provider.You’re not alone – over 1 million people have already made a PPI claim The average refund is £3,000You could be owed more than you think – our average client has four PPI policies
It’s easy to start a claim and we’ll chase your lender so you don’t have to
On average the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) received over 3,000 PPI claims each day
The uphold rate for cases reviewed by the FOS is around 90%
£11 million – The amount that the Financial Services Authority (FSA) has issued in fines to UK lenders for mis selling PPI
Banks, lenders and insurers were ordered look into all PPI policies they have sold as part of a High Court ruling in May 2011. If a policy was found to be mis sold, they must refund any payments made.
In addition the High Court Judge also demanded that all previous payouts must be reviewed for any under-settlements
For the last 20 years Banks, lenders and insurers have been selling PPI alongside loans, credit cards and mortgages.
£4.3bn – The average amount of profit they made each year from PPI policies
£89 in every £100 was profit so PPI Policies were often sold by un-trained sales staff with high commission incentives, just to maximise the number of new customers paying for worthless, expensive cover
PPI Policies were bundled in with loans, credit cards and mortgages often without the customers even knowing
By July 2012 the major UK banks had set-aside almost £10bn to refund anyone who has been mis sold PPI
• Dedicated Case Handler •
• Unlimited case updates •
• A freephone contact number •
• All unfair loan charges found and refunded •
• Specialists PPI solicitors •
• All hidden PPI policies uncovered, guaranteed •
You can start your PPI claim inside 30 seconds, free refund calculation – no obligation.
Making a claim or getting information through the team at PPICo.org will always be free. If you lose your case you pay nothing and if you win you pay one simple fee of 25% + VAT.
P.S. We’ve got a 100% success record when it comes to claims against mis sold PPI policies and we’d love to help you get your unfair payments back.
P.P.S. Remember: We don’t do TV ads and we never cold call people, all of our clients have come directly to us – this means we can dedicate all of our time to making sure cases keep moving and lenders keep paying out. To get your claim started simply fill out the short form or call us for free on 0800 840 7292 now to speak to one of our expert advisers.